JohnSankey
Bit poster
I'm in the process of moving to an iMac (10.6.8), and need to run WordPerfect 8 (20 years experience + a thousand or more major documents) as well as half a dozen crucial Win3.11/DOS programs (several of which don't run under WinXP, probably not later either; besides I only have an OEM version of XP). I'm currently mostly on WinMe and have licenses for it and NT4; Me is simpler to use. I understand that I won't be able to use the fully integrated modes of Parallels with either.
Parallels say they support WinMe, but when you chase user experiences it turns out that it didn't support a CD drive under Me in the past, so no major programs could be installed :-(
I only need support within Me for a CD to instal programs, and only need printer support from within Me once running.
Any chance this WinMe CD/DVD problem has been fixed in the current Parallels release? How about NT4?
Parallels say they support WinMe, but when you chase user experiences it turns out that it didn't support a CD drive under Me in the past, so no major programs could be installed :-(
I only need support within Me for a CD to instal programs, and only need printer support from within Me once running.
Any chance this WinMe CD/DVD problem has been fixed in the current Parallels release? How about NT4?