usatraveler
Bit poster
This is a new issue for me - WinXP is running horrendously slowly to the point of being completely unusable. I haven't timed it, but I'd say it's well over 10-15 minutes to get to the desktop from the start of the boot. I end up just force-closing the VM every time I try.
I can't determine if the new issues stem from any one of the following, and I'm not quite sure where to begin troubleshooting:
-Update to OS 10.6.6
-Removal of optical drive to replace it with a second internal hard drive
-Update to PD 6.0.11994
-Installation of most recent Parallels Tools
I'm fairly certain 10.6.6 is not the issue, as I do seem to recall having used XP under 10.6.6 without an issue before the other three items.
Any help at all is greatly appreciated. I have done some searching and don't think I see anyone else with the same issue yet, unless I'm just not looking in the right places.
I can't determine if the new issues stem from any one of the following, and I'm not quite sure where to begin troubleshooting:
-Update to OS 10.6.6
-Removal of optical drive to replace it with a second internal hard drive
-Update to PD 6.0.11994
-Installation of most recent Parallels Tools
I'm fairly certain 10.6.6 is not the issue, as I do seem to recall having used XP under 10.6.6 without an issue before the other three items.
Any help at all is greatly appreciated. I have done some searching and don't think I see anyone else with the same issue yet, unless I'm just not looking in the right places.