Work related issues and keyloggers

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by itr0925, Jun 26, 2013.

1. itr0925

itr0925 Bit poster

Without any names mentioned, I work for a small software that requires all computers in the work environment to have keyloggers installed by IT. This company policy is to protect any information leaks.

Anyway, I do plenty of graphic design on my macbook pro at home and I currently have to do a long project at work. However, I can't fathom the fact that I have to buy another computer just to finish this project. Well, before I purchase parallel, I was wondering if it possible to have them install the keylogger onto the windows side without my mac os being touched by tech (they allow this as long as I don't switch back to mac osx during work). Given the logger logs keystrokes or hardware usage, will this monitor anything on my mac os side if I run parallel? I punch in a lot of confidential data and do private work and I hope they can't log that kind of info, especially when I'm home.

Are there any features on parallel that can help me with my situation? It would be extremely useful to use windows at work and mac at home. Will I still be logged on my osx?

Please fill me in guys! Thanks!