Xactimate X1

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ShawnJ3, Mar 4, 2023.

Tags:
  1. ShawnJ3

ShawnJ3 Bit poster

Hi, I have Paralells 18 and a 2018 Mac Mini 3.2GHZ i7 with 64 GB ram. I've been running xactimate on windows via paralells and Xactimate keeps crashing when I go to the "Sketch" tool. Does anyone have any idea of a fix for this?

2. Trishna Oobeyram

Trishna Oobeyram Staff Member

Hi Shawn,
    Kindly check your private message, and please provide us with the information requested.
    Thanks!

3. TannerD

TannerD Bit poster

I have the same problem. I have a 2019 Macbook pro with I9 and 16GB ram and it crashes when trying to render in 3D UNLESS you switch to classic view. I have tried the new M2 Max with 32 GB and it still does it. However, my 2017 surface pro can render it perfectly. This leads me to believe its not a hardware issue and maybe a setting that needs to be changed.

4. VoytekJ

VoytekJ Bit poster

The same problem here as well. I'm using Mac mini M2 Pro with 16 GB and MacBook Pro M2 with 16 GB.
    Both give me the same rendering issue. When I start to switch sketch to 3D, it crashes.
    I tried several configurations with memory, CPU, etc. but still no positive result.
    I will try to contact Tech Support to see if any resolution can be found.
    Any advice or solutions in the meantime?

5. Avinash Bundhoo

Avinash Bundhoo Staff Member

Hello,
    For us to further investigate the technical issue, kindly provide us with the following information:
    1. Collect a technical report (right-click Parallels icon in Dock > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and provide us with the report's 9-digit ID in reply to this post.
    Thank you!!

6. PaulG44

PaulG44 Bit poster

I am trying to install Xactimate and when it gets to 63% it stops but appears to be installing only to fail with a red explanation mark. I do not have any virus protection on or running. Any Insite?

7. daniel58

daniel58 Bit poster

I am having the same issue, have you had any luck fixing this?