I have spent hours trying to get v5 to work from an upgrade from v3
I should have checked this forum first as version 3 was working ok
I hope my XP hdd has not been destroyed ?
The install for v5 is a joke hours waiting and checking and it has obviously hung up
I do see some glimmer of hope that things can be resolved from this forum by getting some help from parallels - so thank you to all those people who have posted I live in hope due to you
I upgraded to v5 and years of work is gone and hours of time
I should have checked this forum first as version 3 was working ok
I hope my XP hdd has not been destroyed ?
The install for v5 is a joke hours waiting and checking and it has obviously hung up
I do see some glimmer of hope that things can be resolved from this forum by getting some help from parallels - so thank you to all those people who have posted I live in hope due to you
I upgraded to v5 and years of work is gone and hours of time