you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. Igor Moreira

Igor Moreira

I just have bought a update version from parallels desktop 12 to 13 as suggested in my software but when i will put the key i have received the message "you have entered an upgraded key. Please confirm it with the key from the previous version" requeste my previous key that I put and receive always the message "The product key of a previous version of Parallels Desktop has been not accepted on the license server". How can I validate it?

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018
  2. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @Igor Moreira , you have contacted us through Facebook and we have resolved your issue. Please reach us if you need any further assistance.

3. Jerry10

Jerry10 Bit Poster

Hello, I am having the same issue I can't get pass the activation screen thank you

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 11, 2018
  4. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello Jerry10. We see that you've purchased an upgrade license, which will work only with a permanent license of any of the previous two Parallels Desktop versions. Unless you have such a license, your new upgrade license won't work. We can refund this order if that's fine.

5. Jerry10

Jerry10 Bit Poster

Hi, sure go ahead and refund it I actually meant to buy a full license as I need this product for my daily use. Can you direct me to the full license page please?

6. Hemnath@Parallels

Hemnath@Parallels Parallels Support

The order has been refunded. The money will return to your account within 5 - 7 business days. Please visit https://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/buypd3/?full and navigate to New License -> Parallels Desktop for Home & Student Use -> Buy Now.

7. ToniP1

ToniP1 Bit Poster

Hi, I have the same issue. I never got more than one license key and I keep entering the only one I can see when I login to parallels.com. Please advise.

8. changeo

changeo

Hi, i just have bought a update version from parallels desktop 13 to 14 as suggested in my software but when i will put the key i have received the message "you have entered an upgraded key. Please confirm it with the key from the previous version" request my previous key that I put and receive always the message "The product key of a previous version of Parallels Desktop has been not accepted on the license server". How can I validate it? or please get refund to me. My order number is 147000980.

9. AnnaW3

AnnaW3 Bit Poster

Hi, I have had the same issue as Jerry10. I just purchased parallels 14 but i cant get past the activation screen as it keeps asking for a previous activation key which I don't have. I think I may need a refund, Please help.
    Thanks,