you have entered an upgrade key. Please confirm it with a key from the previous version

Discussion in 'Licensing and Activation' started by Igor Moreira, Jun 12, 2018.

1. MarioW3

MarioW3 Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    My reference number is 189438576.
    Thank yo ufor letting me know what to do as the installation is urgent.
    Regards

2. Thank a lot for your fast response.
    Your order has been refunded, funds will appear in your bank account during the next 5-7 days.

3. MarioW3

MarioW3 Bit poster

So I should buy now the full license iso the upgrade license for it to work?

4. SamW11

SamW11 Bit poster

Hi I have similar issues. I bought the pro edition and received my activation key. After I enter the key it says it is an upgrade key and asks for a key from an older version...This is my first time using parallels so I do not have a key from an older version. Please help

5. Sorry for the delay, please check your inbox.

6. Zainab

Zainab Bit poster

I just have bought a update version from parallels desktop 15 but when i will put the key i have received the message "you have entered an upgraded key. Please confirm it with the key from the previous version" requeste my previous key that I put and receive always the message "The product key of a previous version of Parallels Desktop has been not accepted on the license server". How can I validate it?

7. Hi, please provide us with your both license keys, we will check it for you. Please reply on mine pm

8. IkoE

IkoE Bit poster

Hi same here, im using parallels home edition and bought 30min ago an upgrade key to pro version! What can I do to fix it?

9. Hi, we can provide you with the refund for Pro edition if you don't want to use it, please let us know your reference number

10. IkoE

IkoE Bit poster

It
    Hi, i would like to use the pro Version, is there any way to get it to run on my mashine? Thx

Reference 195589366

11. In this case you can upgrade from Standard to Pro with this instruction.

12. IkoE

IkoE Bit poster

ok ill try it that way, but the other purchase with the reference 195589366 need to be refund!

13. IkoE

IkoE Bit poster

Hi, i have purchased another Key to upgrade from standard to pro! Its working now! But the not functional Pro Key still exist in my Dashboard, can you refund it because that Pro key is unuseable! The Reference Key from the Non Working Key ist 195589366
    Thx

14. The refund process has been started.
    You will received fund during the next 5-7 days.

15. ZiweiX

ZiweiX Bit poster

I am having the same issue I can't get pass the activation screen. Please help me. Thanks

16. JuanL4

JuanL4 Bit poster

Hi Maria! My account indicates that I have a Permanent License for Parallels Desktop 14. I understood that I could then download Parallels Desktop 15 and use the activation key provided for version 14 in order to activate version 15, but a message appears indicating that "This product could not be activated because your activation key is invalid for this version of Parallels Desktop." Do I have to purchase an upgrade in order to have Parallels 15 work, or is there a way to activating it without having to purchase an upgrade?

Thanks in advance!
    -JLD

17. ZIMZ

ZIMZ Member

Hi, we can provide you with the refund for Pro edition if you don't want to use it, please let us know your reference number

18. SaravananR@Parallels

SaravananR@Parallels Member

Hi ZIMZ, thank you for reaching out! Please be informed that it is not possible to activate Parallels Dekstop 15 for Mac using the Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac license key.
    Hence you need to upgrade to Parallels Desktop 15 for Mac using the link to purchase and activate it. If you wish to use Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac, please download Parallels Desktop 14 for Mac from the link and install it by referring to the article that will resolve it.
    Thanks, Saravanan.

19. markh34

markh34 Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    Same issue here......I have upgraded from a very old version of Parallels Desktop (V4) to V15Pro and it is not working (as it asks for the V15Pro key then the older key but it doesn't work) that old license is on an old machine and the machine is dead and can't be used.
    Can you help me link these versions please OR can I get a refund for the Upgrade V15Pro license no. 199223988?
    Is the only way to buy a new Full V15Pro license to get working?
    Thanks Mark