Hello All,
I am curious about your performance with Parallels. I have a XP desktop that is a P4 2.4ghz with one gig of RAM and it runs some VB application that takes an email message, parses out a bunch of information writes some of it to two different Excel spreadsheets, prints a summary, opens and creates a word document, etc...
I want to migrate this machine to a VM in Parallels on a new Mac. I would like to ask anyone with VBA/VB experience; would this XP VM running on a Mac Mini 2.0ghz give me better or worse performance then the non-virtualized Pentium version?
Thanks for any recommendations,
tim
I am curious about your performance with Parallels. I have a XP desktop that is a P4 2.4ghz with one gig of RAM and it runs some VB application that takes an email message, parses out a bunch of information writes some of it to two different Excel spreadsheets, prints a summary, opens and creates a word document, etc...
I want to migrate this machine to a VM in Parallels on a new Mac. I would like to ask anyone with VBA/VB experience; would this XP VM running on a Mac Mini 2.0ghz give me better or worse performance then the non-virtualized Pentium version?
Thanks for any recommendations,
tim