'Your Phone' issues.

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by AlexA2, Mar 8, 2020.

1. Hello, thank you for your reply.
    Could you provide us with the tech report data please?
    (please collect the tech report right after the issue reproduced)

2. Snorfle

Snorfle Bit poster

Same problem in bridged mode in PD16. Tech report 349100753. About to give up.

3. LukeJ2

LukeJ2 Junior Member

Tech report 349121539

4. LukeJ2

LukeJ2 Junior Member

Any fix for us with all the tech report feedback you've had? :)

5. kinessaryk

kinessaryk Bit poster

What makes it like that?

6. LukeJ2

LukeJ2 Junior Member

Any fix please?

7. AlexA2

AlexA2 Member

It still doesn't work. The call is established but no audio.

8. Thank you for the provided report. May we ask you to update your Parallels Desktop to 16.0.1 and collect the tech report once again?

9. Snorfle

Snorfle Bit poster

Maria - I already upgraded to PD 16 and provided a tech report and there was no response.

10. LukeJ2

LukeJ2 Junior Member

Yes, I also have 16.0.1 and it's not working.

11. LukeJ2

LukeJ2 Junior Member

But I'll get the report again. In my case, neither the calling nor the remote apps work in the 'Your Phone' app.

12. LukeJ2

LukeJ2 Junior Member

The first report. This one is me trying to 'open phone screen', which fails, then I try to open an app on the phone from the app, which also fails. Report: 350901163

13. LukeJ2

LukeJ2 Junior Member

Second report on 16.0.1. This one is me trying to make a call with the app. It dials, call is answered, but there is no audio and I can't be heard. Report: 350901313

14. LukeJ2

LukeJ2 Junior Member

Any idea if these issues can be fixed?

15. LukeJ2

LukeJ2 Junior Member

Please give us an update on these issues. I am keen to use these features and a number of people have now sent you reports, so please at least give us an update on this. Thanks.

16. Please sorry for the delay in response. I doesn't work with shared and bridged network modes?

17. ShuZ

ShuZ Bit poster

Hi, I also have this issue. I tried both Shared Network and Bridged Network. Bridged Network works better, it is able to list notifications and apps from the phone, but the screen sharing just can't work.

18. GayeT

GayeT Bit poster

I have the same issue. I haven't tried screen sharing but phone calls have no audio (either dialed or received) and I can't get the audio player controls to show up.
    No error messages. Running PD 16, everything up to date in Windows, Android and Mac (Big Sur).

What I have that others may not - a Windows tablet. Downloaded Your Phone from the Windows Store and everything worked from the get go, even the audio player controls. Now if only it would work on the Mac.
    Will keep trying.