can't activate account here

Discussion in 'Parallels Website and Forum' started by hypa, Jul 15, 2011.

1. JakobR

JakobR Bit poster

I have the exact same problem as the original poster.

2. WilliamPaul

WilliamPaul Member

I also have the same problem. Can anyone please get me the customer service number

3. EkaterinaZ

EkaterinaZ Parallels Team

Dear JakobR, I have confirmed your account.

Dear WilliamPaul, I have checked your account, it is valid and can be used to contact Parallels support.

If you have any questions related to customer service/purchase/licensing/activation/registration, feel free to submit support request here:

www.parallels.com/support/request > Customer Service and Licensing

or call our toll free number 888-811-24-89

4. MarceloP

MarceloP Bit poster

Can't activate my account too.

I don't receive the email confirmation. I need to activate my account to start buying.

Can you activate it for me?

5. EkaterinaZ

Dear MarceloP,

I have confirmed your account.

6. PamS

PamS Bit poster

Can't find my post

I don't think this has anything to do with this thread but I registered back in 2010 but never posted anything on the forum (I don't think). I tried to post a thread yesterday and can't find it anywhere. As far as I can tell my account says I have posted nothing. I sent in an email to "contact us" will they get back to me? This reply is partly an attempt to see if at least this will take, but any information on the subject would be appreciated! Thanks Pam

Last edited: Feb 24, 2012
  7. EkaterinaZ

Dear PamS,

Indeed, there are no other posts created by you at this forum.

Please advise if your issue concerns account validation.

If the issue is of technical character, I would advise you to try creating a new thread in an appropriate forum or search similar threads.

8. Feartjeh

Feartjeh Bit poster

I also did not receive an activation email.

Please active my account.

9. EkaterinaZ

Dear Feartjeh,

Please check, it should be activated now.

10. PamS

PamS Bit poster

ok thanks, I did try to post something on the technical side but had the problem I describe. I will try again. thanks. Pam

11. NigelP

NigelP Bit poster

Can't activate account

I am also trying to activate my account to receive my free trial code, but it is not working.

12. AlexandraK

AlexandraK Member

Hello NigelP, please check your private messages.

If someone has similar problem, please create a free support request to customer service:

http://www.parallels.com/support/request/

You will be prompted to log into your account if you were not logged in previously.

Please select 'Customer Service and Licensing' category from the first drop-down list. Then select 'Parallels Desktop' as a product.

Please note that you do not need to have a support code to create such a request.

13. NigelP

NigelP Bit poster

It still says my account is disabled so I cannot sent support requests or get emails.

14. AlexandraK

AlexandraK Member

Please try to clear browser cache and cookies or use a different browser.

15. AymenA

AymenA Bit poster

Same problem here - I can't seem to activate my account. If something could be done about it I would be most grateful.

16. juliaplow

juliaplow Hunter

17. unixx99

unixx99 Bit poster

sorry if i am asking this in the wrong place but there seems to be no help or suggestions for this problem on your site.

I am trying to create a parallels.com account and just keep getting a message saying "Your account is disabled. Click here to confirm your email address and activate it."

I have followed the link and have requested the confirmation email several times to no avail. so my account is disabled and can't find any kind of support on your site for this problem. the only option for help is to request another email, but this is not working so im stuck.

I hope that you can help me or at least point me in the right direction?
    thanks
    Jay

Just to add i spent over 2 hours last night in position 1 in the live chat and gave up when it became clear no one was online to help me. Why not just fix the activation email problem?

I don't think i can see that drop down menu because when i click that link, it takes me back to https://www.parallels.com/account/home/ instead.

Solved!!

UPDATE---------------------------------------------
    If anyone else has this problem, it may be caused if you are using a hotmail address.

Currently we are facing some issue with the Hotmail domain. We request you to please change the email address for your Parallels account.

Here are the steps to change your Parallels account email:

1) Go to www.parallels.com

2) Click ‘My Account’ in the upper right-hand corner

3) Log in

4) click on "Change email address"

Hope this helps anyone with the same issue.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2012
  18. tong c

tong c Bit poster

about problem of subscription

In the Subscriptions section, i can not activate my domain(subscription ) ,and surprisingly, i also can not remove my domain(subscription). my domain is xxxx.info. I have no idea why appear this problem, which bothers me for a long time !

19. tong c

tong c Bit poster

Is there anyone can answer my questions? I will appreciate very much from the bottom of my heart.

20. CarolMarie85

CarolMarie85 Bit poster

Hello, I just registered here but there's no activation message sent yet. [​IMG]