"You have Reached the maximum number of Activations available for your activation key..."

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Pucko_Roman, Apr 29, 2015.

1. DiegoA1

DiegoA1 Bit poster

Hi, I have the same problem.
    I formatted my iMac and now I can not install the parallels .
    And now it shows the 'Unable to confirm product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations'.
    is there anything you can do ?
    Thanks

2. Dishant@Parallels

Dishant@Parallels Parallels Support

Hello DiegoA1,
    Please check your private message and send us the reply. We'll be glad to help you.

3. Duotrope

Duotrope Bit poster

What is the point of the forums as a way of finding help if every reply from Parallels is "check your private messages?" Please post an actual answer and explanation in the forums.

4. Dishant@Parallels

Hi Duotrope,
    As per our licensing policies (http://kb.parallels.com/112971), One activation key will work on only one Mac.
    In cases, where you have your Mac upgraded or Lost or moving to another Mac, we ask you to send us your activation key in private messages (as this is your personal product activation key and we would not suggest you to post it in public). Once we have your activation key with us, we reset it for you so that you can go ahead and re-install Parallels Desktop in you new Mac.

5. juanc2

juanc2 Bit poster

i have change my 2008 imac to an 2013 new one, how can i change the license?
    And now it shows the 'Unable to confirm product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations'.

6. Dishant@Parallels

Hello Juanc2,
    Please check your private message abd help us with the details and we will fix it for you.

7. IanC2

IanC2 Bit poster

I am also having a problem installing parallels 10 on a new machine after uninstalling it on the old one. Seems that I need to private message support some info? Support? Thanks.

8. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi IanC2, Please check your private message and respond with the required details.

9. AndreL

AndreL Junior Member

hi

following the questions/replies
    if I have an issue with licensing due to HW change or else the only way to solve the issue is to post it into this forum's discussion
    since it seems there is no where else to do this.
    Why not adding a button into
    https://desktop.parallels.com/#/licenses
    this way would make the process a bit more user friendly and practical.

regards,

andre

10. humbroll

humbroll Bit poster

Hi,

I have a same problem.
    How can I resolve this problem.
    I've just buy new mac book and I'd like to move my parallels license key from old macbook to new macbook.
    please let me know how can I do that.
    It is pretty urgent :(

11. VictorW1

VictorW1 Bit poster

I have same problem, how can I fix it?
    I am upgrade from my mac mini to macbook. Thanks

12. @VictorW1 we have changed the activation limit of your Parallels Desktop license key.
    Please try to reactivate it once again.

13. RudyF

RudyF Bit poster

I'm moving from an old iMac to a new Macbook pro and am trying to activate Parallels on the new laptop.
    I am getting the activation limit message. How do I deactivate Parallels from the old machine so I can activate it on the new one?

Thanks

Rudy

14. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi Rudy, Please check your private message and respond.

15. DaveCazz

DaveCazz Junior Member

I just ran into this problem, I just bought a new macbook because my last one died, anyway to reset my activations?

16. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi Dave, please check your private message.

17. RichardK2

RichardK2 Bit poster

Same problem here, just moved to my new Macbook Pro 15 and cannot reinstall PD10

18. Dhruba@Parallels

Dhruba@Parallels

Hi Richard, please check your private message.

19. KM_

KM_ Bit poster

Same problem here, just moved to my new iMac (Retina 5K, 27-inch, Late 2014) from iMac(2009) and cannot reinstall iMac Retina (2015).