You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by RaduP1, Aug 26, 2015.

1. RaduP1

RaduP1 Bit poster

tried to activate on my new macbook pro. sent an email to support 5 days ago, nothing. help?!

2. Hi, we've deactivated the Parallels Desktop license key please activate our app again and check the issue.

3. geyienhk@yahoo.co.uk

geyienhk@yahoo.co.uk Junior Member

Had the same problem, contacted support, told that my license key was also "deactivated", tried it again, still doesn't work, still says I've reached the maximum number of activations. Parallels activation is a joke and seriously annoying to honest customers. Support takes their sweet time to respond and then still doesn't solve the issue.

4. EricM2

EricM2 Bit poster

I also have the same problem. Just tried to re-install and re-activate on my formatted iMac (which came back from Apple Quality Program). It says, that the maximum number of activations is reached. Tried to call support from Germany and also wrote an E-Mail. No feedback - but I need a running machine urgently. Who can help to deactivate the license key to solve the issue soon?!? Maria@Parallels - are you there?!? Thanks in advance!

5. Hi, could you please provide us with the screenshot of this issue and problem report (please use this KB in order to generate it) ID number

6. Hi, you key has been deactivated, also please check you inbox for more information.

7. JohnyP

JohnyP Bit poster

Looking for help with the same problem. Was told that I could have on more then one laptop I own but seems I cannot get it setup on one. Please help

8. Hi, we've checked your account and would like to inform you that you can activate Parallels Desktop 11 only on one Mac.
    Please let us know if you cannot activate it and we will be glad to help.

9. DenisT1

DenisT1 Bit poster

I have the same problem, Parallels desktop 10 doesn't work on my Imac and said the maximum number of activations is reached. Could you to deactivate the license key to solve the issue soon ? Please help

10. Hey, I've done it for you. Please check you inbox for more info.

11. ITS2

ITS2 Bit poster

I am getting the same message "Unable to confirm the product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations...". I have a new mac and would still like to use Parallels version 9. How can I get by this message? I'm hoping to upgrade to the new version at the end of the year.

Thank you in advance.

Last edited: Sep 11, 2015
  12. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Hi @ITS2 Please check your private message and reply us. Thanks!

13. TonyLewis

TonyLewis Bit poster

I am getting the same message about reaching activation limit with a new macbook and parallels 11. Can you please help?

14. PaulChristopher@Parallels

@TonyLewis Please check your private message and reply us. Thanks!

15. Neil.G

Neil.G Bit poster

Hi. I'm having the same issue with Parallels 10 on my new MacBook (Unable to confirm the product license. You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key...) I'm not sure what needs to be done to free up my activation key, but if you could help that would be great.

Thanks,
    Neil

16. Neil.G

Neil.G Bit poster

anyone?

17. PaulChristopher@Parallels

Hi, please provide us with your license keys in private messages.

18. frotter

frotter Bit poster

I am having the same issue. I have deleted the application from a previous hard drive installed in a macbook pro, and am attempting to install in newly constructed SSD. Please help.
    PFB

19. PaulChristopher@Parallels

Hi, please provide us with your license keys in private messages.

20. IrinaR1

IrinaR1 Bit poster

Have the same issue but even simpler. Something went wrong with windows 10 that was running under parallels under my MacBook 15 2017 so I deleted parallels to re-install it. Tried to install again and it giving me this annoying message that I reached the maximum number of activation. All my tries were not successful. Even deleted Parallels through Clean My Mac. It's unbelievable how big company like that cannot handle the basic processes running smoothly.
    Please help ASAP we need our machines up and running. Thank you