1. RickG1

RickG1 Bit poster

When I attempt to print a RAW formatted job, I receive the following message. I'm running RAS 15.0 build 3864, is this simply not supported in HTML5?

"Print job generated in RAW format, please use updated version of Parallels Client with RAW printing enabled to print this document"

Attached Files:

2. Hi and which version of Parallels RDP client are you using?

3. RickG1

RickG1 Bit poster

HTML5 client version 15.0 (build 3864)

4. PaulChristopher@Parallels

PaulChristopher@Parallels Product Expert Staff Member

Dear RickG1, please update HTML 5 Gateway to the latest build (3890) and check how it works

5. SpectraN

SpectraN Bit poster

Hello. Is there any update to this? We also need to print RAW formatted jobs, and we're getting the same error posted by RickG1. Our version is 15.5 Build 15685.
    Please advise. Thanks in advance.

Attached Files:

6. RickG1

RickG1 Bit poster

Even after updating to the latest version of RAS and re-installing 2x universal print drivers on my application hosts, I still had issues with HTML5 client raw printing. We have resorted to using the windows client until raw printing support is improved with the browser based client.

7. jpc

jpc Pro

I think that browser limitations would not allow supporting RAW printing with HTML5. I think the question is "why does it need to print in RAW format?"

8. SpectraN

SpectraN Bit poster

jpc: It is a formatting standard that we could not remove out of the Boca FGL printers (for printing admission tickets). If it is submitted using the Universal Printer driver, the formatting gets lost, and all of the texts are just printed overlapping each other one one line.