Windows 10 does not start - please help me

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Prof.D, Dec 24, 2016.

1. Prof.D

Prof.D Bit poster

Hello
    I am running Parallels 12 and windows 10. Yesterday I connected a USB Stick under win10 to work with that usb stick. I had a telephone call. when I was back at my iMac I saw a black screen. I could not "wake" the iMAC "up".
    Only black screen.

I had no other choice than to make a hardware reset. Now win 10 does not start again. I only see the flying window of win 10 - see the attached file.

How can I repair me VM ?? Any help is welcome

I would be very happy if anybody could help me.
    Thanks in advance
    Albert

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 25, 2016
  2. Prof.D

Prof.D Bit poster

Hi

Problem had been solved. Everything ok.
    Thanks a lot for your help

Albert

3. Raj@Parallels

Raj@Parallels Guest

Glad to hear that the issue is been resolved.
    Restarting Mac will not stop the virtual machine running in Parallels Desktop.
    To terminate the virtual machine, check this KB article.

4. TuanA1

TuanA1 Bit poster

Dude, how could you solve that? I have the same problem :( Pls help me!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Facebook Messenger
    Indo:download facebook messenger for pc | Thailand: messenger download | Malay: daftar facebook

5. Swati@Parallels

Swati@Parallels

Hi Tuan, please follow below steps in order to resolve the issue and keep us updated on your progress:
    1. To create snapshot follow this article
    2. To terminate the virtual machine, check this article

TuanA1 likes this.
  6. Prof.D

Prof.D Bit poster

Hi Tuan
    I did like you advised and it works again Great ! Tnx for your help
    Albert

Raj@Parallels likes this.
  7. Raj@Parallels

Raj@Parallels Guest

Awesome! Please feel free to reach us anytime for support.

8. ClemensS2

ClemensS2 Bit poster

I have exactly the same problem (like in screenshot above) with Parallels 15 Pro with Win 10 Pro. First my machine crashed, after that the restart of Win 10 Pro hangs. Killing the process as described in the article, finishes the process, but after starting it hangs again. This is a persistent problem. Please Help :(

9. Hello, could you please collect the tech report right after the issue reproduced and reply us back with the report's ID number.