Any discount to switch from vmware to parallels?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by SoftoC, Sep 12, 2016.

1. RohitK1

RohitK1 Bit poster

I just downloaded Parallels trial and sick of Fusion. Is is possible to switch with some discount? Just paid VMWare 2 months ago and in a tight spot. I can provide my VMWare Fusion screenshots etc. as proof of ownership.

2. Guna@Parallels

Guna@Parallels Parallels Support

Thanks for your interest! We've shared the discount information in private message. Please check and get back to us.

3. Dean Herbert

Dean Herbert Junior Member

Have been on windows for a few years but am now back on OS X and looking at choosing between parallels and fusion (was a customer up to parallels 9). I don't suppose there's any way of obtaining the upgrade discount under these circumstances? It would make the choice a lot easier for me.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have shared you an upgrade option in a private message. Use it to get Parallels Desktop.

5. EugeneS1

EugeneS1 Bit poster

Can you share vmware to parallels upgrade discount for me too? Thanks!

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have shared the upgrade offer in a private message.

7. >>> Message has been deleted by the user <<<

8. Guna@Parallels

Thanks for your interest! We've shared the discount information in private message. Please check and get back to us.

9. Dennis4

Dennis4 Bit poster

Hello,

I'm interested in switching from VMware Fusion 8.5 over to Parallels. Could you send me any discounts you all have for this switch?

Thanks

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have shared the information in a private message. Please check it and get back to us.

11. JamesH16

JamesH16 Bit poster

I'm currently running VMware Fusion 8.5 and am interested in changing to Parallels V12. Could you send me any discounts you offer to change from VMware?

12. Guna@Parallels

13. Unfortunately we didn't provide any discount officially, but please find more info in the DM

14. SimonO1

SimonO1 Bit poster

Hi,
    I'm hearing interesting things about Parallels and I'm going to be downloading the trial to see the performance differences between Fusion and yourselves are true. Please let me know if their are any discount incentives on making the switch.

Many Thanks.

15. Hi,
    we can provide you with the discount as an expectation.
    Please check you inbox for more info.

16. GarrettN1

GarrettN1 Bit poster

I am intrigued by the responsive support in this forum and would like to switch from VMware Fusion 8.5.3 on Mac to Parallels. Could you email me a discount code or link? Thank you.

17. Hi, we've sent you a private message with more info. Please check.

18. BrettW2

BrettW2 Bit poster

I am also running Fusion 8.5, and the folder sharing is incredibly slow - painful for doing any type of development work. So far Parallels is performing much faster. So I would like to switch. Are there any discounts currently available?

19. Hi, we've sent you a private message, please check and reply.

20. ParallelsU56

ParallelsU56 Bit poster

I would also be interested in any discounts for a VMWare Fusion -> Parallels Crossgrade. Thank you.