Parallels 10 run on Mac OS High Sierra?

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by Anthony3, Sep 25, 2017.

1. Anthony3

Anthony3 Bit poster

I'm running on Parallels 10, and am thinking to upgrade to Mac OS High Sierra. Anybody know whether the two are compatible? Would like to avoid paying for a new version of Parallels if possible. Thanks in advance!

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Parallels Desktop 10 is partially compatible with Sierra but not compatible with High Sierra.

3. ZengH

ZengH Bit poster

How about Parallels Desktop 11 on High Sierra?

4. Alfena@Parallels

Alfena@Parallels Pro

Hello @ZengH ,

Parallels Desktop 11 is not fully compatible with High Sierra, we strongly recommend you upgrade to Parallels Desktop 13 for Mac if you are going to upgrade to Mac OS High Sierra .please refer http://kb.parallels.com/124251 to check what is new in Parallels Desktop 13.
    Thanks, Alfena

5. CatalinT

CatalinT Member

Of course you do, revenue stream is based on suckers renewing their license year over year, right?

6. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @CatalinT , we do have a home edition which is a one time purchase . Please visit our website and purchase the home edition.

7. CatalinT

CatalinT Member

Hey Arun,
    Perhaps you didn't get the part where I said that I've been a long time parallels customer, I know my options! You may be following the company direction and all but I'd appreciate if you just keep off, okay? I know what Parallels offers and I'm not interested, okay?!

8. USA PAD

USA PAD Bit poster

I have some problem with my website. It is not opening in Apple Mac Book Pro.

9. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Let us know the Parallels product you are using and facing issue with.