Will the virtual windows run every application?

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by lindab4, May 7, 2018.

1. lindab4

lindab4 Bit poster

First of all I'm not a mac user, I'm asking this for someone else. So, don't mind the mistakes I may say about the OS (if I say anything.) I work at a production unit of a company. Most of us use windows here. Just a few of the supervisors have a mac and they are comfortable with the OS. That has become a problem for us. We use this quality management software here and they only support windows. So we've been looking for ways to make it work on Macs and that is when we found this.
    I just have a simple question. Does the virtual Windows 10 OS installed have any limitations? , I want to know if the software will work.

Last edited: May 8, 2018
  2. Hi lindab4. You can use almost all the compatible Windows programs on the virtual machine created using Parallels Desktop. However, please refer this article to install the trial version of Parallels Desktop and check whether the required program works fine. Then you can purchase the license key and activate the product.

lindab4 likes this.
  3. lindab4

lindab4 Bit poster

Thanks !

4. You're welcome. Please post again for any additional queries.

5. DavidG2

DavidG2 Member

64bit versions of Oracle database 11g and 12c won't install in a Parallels guest.

6. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Let us know the error message you are getting. If possible share screenshots, to check.

7. DavidG2

DavidG2 Member