How to delete parallels account

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by sato2, Aug 9, 2017.

1. ma-sc

ma-sc Bit poster

Please also delete my account. I do not have something to do with Parallel products anymore.

2. MohammedH

MohammedH Bit poster

Can you please delete my account as well?

3. Please delete my forum account.

4. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello ma-sc, To delete your account with Parallels, open the personal profile page of your account and click on Delete Account. Kindly follow the instructions from this link

5. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello MohammedH, To delete your account with Parallels, open the personal profile page of your account and click on Delete Account. Kindly follow the instructions from this link

6. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello ParallelsU21, To delete your account with Parallels, open the personal profile page of your account and click on Delete Account. Kindly follow the instructions from this link. Once you delete the Parallels account, your forum account will be deleted automatically.

7. KatharinaS1

KatharinaS1 Bit poster

Hey, deleting my account via instructions does not work. Therefore, I'd like you to delete it for me. Thank you.

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We will forward your request to the Admin to delete your account.

9. sarai

sarai Bit poster

Hello,
    Please remove my account as well.

10. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You can delete your account on your own. Refer to article for steps.

11. Fabrizio6

Fabrizio6 Bit poster

Hello,
    as other users said the procedure shown in the article does not work. Pressing "Continue" after entering the password does not lead me anywhere, the "Deleting account" window pops up again. This happens both on pc with both Chrome and Edge and on mobile phones with both Chrome and Safari.
    Please, I kindly ask Parallels Support to manually delete my account or to fix this inconvenience.
    Kind regards

12. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We will delete your account.

13. for

for Bit poster

Your instructions does not work for me. Please delete my account.

14. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We will delete your account.

15. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We found that you have active Parallels Desktop 12 and 13 keys in your account. Do you still like to delete your account?

16. liap

liap Bit poster

To delete your account with Parallels, open the Personal Profile page of your account and click on Delete Account.

Type your account password to start the procedure, and then follow the instructions sent to your account email to complete it.

Note: A deleted account cannot be reactivated, and the email address cannot be reused for at least 60 days while we're making sure that all data is completely removed from all Parallels services.

17. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

Yes, you are correct.

18. for

for Bit poster

Never mind. Please delete my account.

19. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have deleted your account as per your request.

20. RomanH2

RomanH2 Bit poster

I deleted an old account. Now I want to log in to another account with my license. However, I get the message that my license is being used in another account (in the old one, I think...). Thank you for your help. Roman