Paralles fails to load, full stop..

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration' started by Steve18, Oct 24, 2018.

1. Steve18

Steve18 Bit poster

So I had the error, Paralles Quit unexpectedly , a small box and options to send report to Apple or Cancel
    Northing else,
    I tried to uninstall, fail,
    I tried to reinstall, fail,
    I tried to reload from Time machine , fail,

I did download a new Version, 14, my version was 12, and working and paid for thank you,
    Now Im pretty annoyed that my licence key will not work, it says its valid, and Im not in a mood to give you more money,

Solutions?

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You can uninstall Parallels Desktop and reinstall to resolve this issue. Refer to this article for steps.

3. moshek1

moshek1 Bit poster

Mine says unable to start parallels service. I uninstalled it, but it will not reinstall.

4. moshek1

moshek1 Bit poster

I got mine working again. For some reason under the security, where I had previously allowed it to be downloaded, it stopped being allowed. Not sure why. Once I allowed it to be downloaded again, it started working.

5. AJ@Parallels

AJ@Parallels

Hello moshek1! Perfect, We are glad to hear that the issue has been resolved. Please feel free to reach us any time for any queries regarding Parallels.

6. SilviaG1

SilviaG1 Bit poster

hello
    i also have the same problem. no messages no nothing at all. i am using parallels 12 and updated to mojave 15 days ago. i've been working without a problem and today i can't open parallels applicaction. is the system trying to force me to upgrade to parellels 14??

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

You can uninstall Parallels Desktop, restart Mac and reinstall to resolve the issue.