Updating Email Address within your account

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Gary8, May 9, 2018.

1. Gary8

Gary8 Bit poster

Hi,
    I have recently had a need to kill off one of my email addresses,it has been replaced and I no longer can access or use that address any longer,it no longer exists.
    How do you suggest I update my account email address now with the old address gone completely?your system is sending update email address confirmation emails into the ether to a dead address.
    GW

2. Arun@Parallels

Arun@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi @Gary8 , please check your inbox. We have sent you a private message.

3. NortonC

NortonC Bit poster

Hi,
    I'm in the same position as Gary8 above...can't change the email address associated with my Parallels account as that address is now defunct (verizon.net domain went dark). Didn't realize until today when I went to upgrade that my profile holds the stale non-working email address. Please help me authenticate my current comcast.net address.
    Thanks,
    NortonC

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We request you to reply to our private message.

5. DeanP2

DeanP2 Bit poster

I have this issue too. Can you please message me and advise how to resolve this

6. ShinichiT1

ShinichiT1 Bit poster

Hi,
    I'm in the same position as Gary8 above...can't change the email address associated with my Parallels account as that address is now defunct . Please message me and advise how to resolve this
    Thanks,
    Shinichi

7. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

8. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

9. HermannC1

HermannC1 Bit poster

I have the same problem. Please send me a privat message in order to let you know the old scraped email address
    and to send you the new one in order to get into my account again.
    Thank you,
    HermannC1

10. Hey, please provide us with your old email and new one, we will transfer your licenses to your new email.