Want to Move my Parallels Desktop License Key to My new Mac

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by TaherK, Jan 11, 2018.

Tags:
  1. TaherK

TaherK Bit poster

Hi,
    I want help to Want to Move my Parallels Desktop License 10 Key to My new Mac. I can't see any option to sign out or deactivate on my current Mac. Can you please reset it?

2. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @TaherK Parallels Support Here! We have made the necessary changes, now you can go ahead and try to activate the Parallels Desktop using the same key. Please use the below steps to activate the Parallels Desktop.

1. Quit Parallels Desktop.

2. Open Terminal (Finder > Applications > Utilities > Terminal.app)

3. Execute the command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

3. TaherK

TaherK Bit poster

Thanks. It worked

4. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @TaherK Thank you for your update. We are glad that the issue has been resolved.

5. JurajP2

JurajP2 Bit poster

Dear sirs,

I would like to sign out Parallels Desktop 10 from one iMac, because of migration to new one iMac. Could you help me with that please?

6. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @JurajP2 Parallels Support Here! We have sent you a private message can you please check and respond to help you further. Thanks, Shathish

7. ArunthepS

ArunthepS Bit poster

My old mac machine is crashed and I couldn't go back and de-activate the licenses. Any option I can do?

8. Shathish@Parallels

Shathish@Parallels Pro

Hello @ArunthepS Parallels Support Here! We have made the necessary changes. Now you can go ahead and try to activate. Thanks, Shathish

9. RalphB5

RalphB5 Bit poster

I have an older license on a mac that is no longer working. Can that license be moved to my new mac or is the license too old?

10. Hi, your license key has been rest, please try to move it to your new Mac once again and check.

11. RalphB5

RalphB5 Bit poster

Thanks, but it appears my license is too old to use. Can I use that license to upgrade for the 49.99 price rather than the full new license cost?

12. Yes, you can upgrade from any previous Parallels Desktop version.

13. EdwardR5

EdwardR5 Bit poster

If you would like to use your Parallels Desktop for Mac license on a new Mac, you should sign out of your account in Parallels Desktop on the old Mac. Click on the Parallels Desktop menu, and select Account & License. In the activation window, click on your account email address and select Sign Out.

14. EdwardR5

EdwardR5 Bit poster

In the activation window, click on your account email address and select Sign Out.