Paralles toolbox is stopping working

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by FrankW8, Nov 17, 2019.

1. FrankW8

FrankW8 Bit poster

I upgraded from parallels 7 every year parallels to a new version. From version 12 there was parallels toolbox with the new versions.
    I am now sinds this summer on parallels 15 and it says today i have to upgrade a toolbox subscription. It looks like the toolbox is not permanently there anymore and its changed to a subscription withoud notice whats actualy strange. When you look to the upgrade info it looks like its part of the new upgrade and only when you click items open there is some extra info, but thats what you normaly not do. Parallels brings every version nearly nothing new for me - only the toolbox gives a few new things. From 12 It was always part of the parallels version - so you do not expect you have to pay for it now.
    WHen i try to activate the license key of an older version of parallels to the toolbox, it says you try to activate a license for an older version of paralles toolbox - so no cleu how you get this to work. I am quite disappointed in parallels

2. Hi,
    yes Parallels Toolbox has a subscription plan, with a perpetual Parallels Desktop for Mac license you get a three-month subscription for Parallels Toolbox for Mac and Windows
    And with a Parallels Desktop for Mac Home or Pro Edition subscription, Parallels Toolbox is valid for the duration of your subscription.
    If you need to download one of the previous version or has any additional questions, please let us know.

3. FrankW8

FrankW8 Bit poster

than i like to download the previous version where i have a license for. I have a license for all versions
    I think how it is communicated by update the paralles it looks like the toolbox is part of it. Its not visible that its not when you clcik on order. So this is quite misleading (also based on the situation that it was part of it in the past)

4. FrankW8

FrankW8 Bit poster

Like asked, Can i get the download link from the previous version
    Please

5. Please try this link