You have reached your application limit

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by MartinS32, Feb 11, 2020.

1. MartinS32

MartinS32 Bit poster

I uninstalled parallels on my laptop and would like to install on a new computer. Please reset my activation for parallels 10

2. Hi, we've changed some internal setting of your key, please check the activation on your new Mac.
    And also please note that Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with the macOS Catalina

3. MartinS32

MartinS32 Bit poster

Hi Maria,
    Thank you for your response.
    However, I am still getting the error code popup when I try to install parallels 10 on my new laptop.
    A box pops up that says
    "Unable to confirm the product license
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key
    (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license."
    Please advise why this is happening. I log in to my parallels account and it shows I have 4 legacy licenses of which none are active. I uninstalled the active versions on my other computers as I was unable to deactivate them or move them to a new computer. Please advise how I can get this fixed.
    Thank you
    Martin

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset the activation key. Please follow the instructions below:
    1. Quit Parallels Desktop, then try to activate after launching it again.
    2. If you are still unable to activate, Open Terminal on the Mac and execute this command: prlsrvctl activate-license-online

Note: Parallels Desktop 10 is not compatible with Sierra or newer macOS X versions.