"This license has reached it's activation Limit" - broken mac

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by josem35, Feb 3, 2020.

1. josem35

josem35 Bit poster

Hi

I have the same problem many people has had, with the message "This license has reached it's activation Limit "

My former Mac is "dead" and I cannot log out in that computer, so could you please reset my license in order to activate it in my new computer?

thanks

2. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Parallels Desktop 13 key. Try to activate and update us.

3. JorgM4

JorgM4 Bit poster

Ajith, I have the same problem to activate Parallels on my new iMac

4. JorgM4

JorgM4 Bit poster

This is the message, I have used Parallels for years, and now a new iMac:

Unable to confirm the product license.
    You have reached the maximum number of activations available for your activation key (http://www.parallels.com/eula). Please purchase a new product license.

Could you please help me?
    Best regards, Jorg

5. Hi,
    we've made some changes with your key, please check the activation and let us know how does it work.

JochenK3 likes this.
  6. JochenK3

JochenK3 Bit poster

Hello there,
    i've the same problem with my "Parallels Desktop für Mac" Version on my new macbook pro. At software start i've to enter licence key, but then it shows same message like above. Can you please help me out with this? Thx!

7. Hi, we've reset your Parallels Desktop 10 license key, please check the issue.

8. MichaelZ7

MichaelZ7 Bit poster

Why don't you just allow users to do this themselves? I need to post on a forum to get this dumb issue resolved? Very frustrating. I need to use it right now and instead have to wait patiently. I logged out of my other computer and uninstalled like your support article suggests, but it's still not activating on my new computer. You guys really need a better licensing system. This is just unacceptable.

9. Hi, thank you for your feedback. We're working on this issue and will appreciate any comments or ideas from you.
    Also you can use this KB article to transfer license key from your old Mac to the new one.
    And we've changed some internal settings of you key, please try to activate.

10. V__4

V__4 Junior Member

Same issue here!! Posting on the third separate thread and waiting for a reply. Totally unacceptable to have a known issue with hundreds of people on here facing the same thing and the changing activation to the new Mac doesn't work by clicking on activate not his Mac. You should have phone, email or chat support so someone can immediately refresh the license or whatever it is you have to do or let us do it ourselves if the company is too cheap to support their product without us having to come here and look for an answer for an issue that is unsolvable on our own post on a forum and wait for a reply. So archaic it's unreal.

11. Hi, we've reset your key, please check the issue

12. V__4

V__4 Junior Member

Got it, it is working now, thank you!

13. SaravananR@Parallels

SaravananR@Parallels Member

You are welcome. Please reach us back anytime if you want any help in the future.

14. dorkstick

dorkstick Bit poster

I am having the same issue setting up my new MacBook. Followed all the steps to perform the transfer but I keep getting the license has reached its activation limit.

15. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have reset your Pro subscription key. Try to activate now and let us know the results.

16. dorkstick

dorkstick Bit poster

Success!! Thank you for the prompt resolution for my issue

17. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We are glad to hear that the issue is resolved.

18. Max26

Max26 Bit poster

I have exactly the same issue when I tried to transfer the activation. please help me out. Mine is 13 version. Please help me. thank you!

19. SaravananR@Parallels

Hi Max26, thank you for reaching out! We have sent a private message. Please check and reply us back to help you better. Thanks, Saravanan.

20. SaravananR@Parallels

We have made the necessary changes. Please try activating it now that will resolve it. Thanks, Saravanan.