Windows 10 cant have access to internet

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by utku1, Mar 25, 2020.

1. utku1

utku1 Bit poster

Hi there,

I have been experiencing internet issues since I upgraded my operating system to macOS Catalina. Everything is on default settings except for shared drive. When I try to do troubleshooting on windows, it says "it does not have valid IP configuration. I tried to flip the network settings between shared network and bridge network: default adapter, however, no one could solve my problem. Please help me out with this problem. Best regards.

2. Hi, did you reinstall Parallels Tools? Also what is your Parallels Desktop version?

3. utku1

utku1 Bit poster

I have the latest version of Parallels Desktop. I only follow instructions when updates come up. By the way, my problem is solved by restarting macOS operating system all over again and then Windows 10 on Parallels Desktop connects to the internet and works properly. Right now I don't have anything to complain but I feel the problem will come up again. I recommend your IT department work on these internet configurations and release an update solving this complex internet connection issue.

Attached Files:

4. Thanks a lot for the provided feedback and please inform us if the issue reoccurs

5. PrasadU

PrasadU Bit poster

I'm having this same issue on my 15" Retina Macbook Pro since upgrading to Catalina. Tried everything recommended here. Was there ever a solution for this issue, if so what is ti?