1. BryanM4

BryanM4 Bit poster

"Unable to establish a secure connection to the Parallels server." I don't know how to fix this my laptop time is correct, and everything is updated.

2. Hi,
    please reproduce the issue and collect the tech reports right after that, then please post the reports' IDs here.

3. hbrooks2

hbrooks2 Bit poster

I have same problem on both a MacBook Pro laptop and iMac bot running latest Catalina. Just started today
    "Unable to establish a secure connection".

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Parallels Access but it didn't solve the problem. This is version 5.6.0 (36430).

4. Hello, could you please provide us with the detailed description of the issue? When does the issue reoccur? Also please collect the tech report once the issue reproduced and post the report's ID here.

5. hbrooks2

hbrooks2 Bit poster

Found issue with MacAfee security suite. Shut off firewall on Mac, then login to Parallels Access and restart firewall worked.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  6. NORMANQ

NORMANQ Bit poster

I am having the same issue on 2 of my computers.
    According to the Parallels website this is what it says about this issue:
    Symptoms
    • Unable to establish a secure connection with error message pops up.
    Cause
    The error message pops up when the connection is established but it can't be protected with secure connection (SSL).
    It's probably due to one of the following reasons:
    • Incorrect system time/date. Please check the the system time/date are correct. If needed you may enable time synchronization via Internet.
    • Trust certificate can't be verified or has invalid values. To fix it please update Parallels Access and OS to the latest build.
    If the issue remains, please contact Parallels Support Team for assistance.

Above Maria posted: Hello, could you please provide us with the detailed description of the issue? When does the issue reoccur? Also please collect the tech report once the issue reproduced and post the report's ID here.

This error pops up when I try to log into my account with the windows parallels app.
    Thee is no way to collect the tech report because I cant get the app to run.
    I am basically locked out of running the windows app on my workstation.

My OS is up to date and my system clock is set correctly.

HELP!!!!!!!

7. Hello,
    could you please provide us with your Parallels Access and macOS versions?

8. NORMANQ

NORMANQ Bit poster

We are not using macOS, I am running a new install on a windows 7 and a windows 10 computer. After the new install is done, using the latest version you have on your website, and when I try to sign them into my account, is when I get the error message. The error happens on the computers I want to remote access from home.

9. Did you try to enable the time synchronization? If yes, please collect the tech reports and reply us back with the reports' IDs.

10. NORMANQ

NORMANQ Bit poster

Yes, I did try to enable the time synchronization.
    I am not able to collect the tech report because the software will not launch due to the error.

11. NORMANQ

NORMANQ Bit poster

Do you have any idea how to fix this problem? I posted my problem 3 days ago and I am still waiting for a solution.

12. NORMANQ

NORMANQ Bit poster

I am still waiting for a solution!!!!!