macOS Guest: Can't sign into MS Teams App

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by Travis_Metcalf, Jul 9, 2020.

1. Travis_Metcalf

Travis_Metcalf Bit poster

I set up a macOS guest VM from the recovery partition and for the most part it works well. My issue is after downloading and installing the MS Teams app I start it and try and sign in but the sign in window that appears flashes the page contents and I can't interact with it to enter my credentials.

I've tried changing various settings within the VM configuration to try and resolve it without any success. Anyone else have this issue and figure out a way to fix it?

macOS-MS-Teams-Sign-In.png

2. CoMb0BrEaKeR

CoMb0BrEaKeR Bit poster

Yes I have seen the same issue on a fresh 10.15.5 OSx Virtual Machine built under Parallels 15.1.4. It happens in both my MS Teams and Google File stream app. The graphic elements do not seem to be drawn properly. If you click the mouse in the right areas you can login but that a terrible work around. Running this on a 10.15.5 host 2013 MacPro.

Attached Files:

3. Mike Rogerson

Mike Rogerson Bit poster

I get exactly the same issue, tried various screen resolutions, changed the options under Graphics, but nothing works. The suggestion of clicking into the login area works but as mentioned it's a right pain as you have to click in the email address screen and try and paste the email address without seeing anything on screen.

4. CoMb0BrEaKeR

CoMb0BrEaKeR Bit poster

5. AleksandraM

AleksandraM Bit poster

This has actually worked for me! Thanks, glad that the problem has been resolved for me so quickly :)

6. CoMb0BrEaKeR

CoMb0BrEaKeR Bit poster

I read something On a dev forum that its may be possible to enable OpenCL even though its deprecated but I have not figured out any way to enable that, most likely that is not possible.