Bypass login password for win 7 guest os

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by LoweryB, Aug 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. LoweryB

LoweryB Bit poster

We have built up a Windows 7 guest on our company iMac computer with Parallels Desktop 15. The tech guy left the company without telling us the login password of windows guest. Only have access to that iMac now. How can we bypass or skip the login password of windows os?

2. katrinaH1

katrinaH1 Bit poster

Are there other working accounts on the computer?After accessing the computer with other accounts and gaining permission,you can change the password of the locked account.Another method is to bypass Windows 7 password with the help of some password cracking software.

3. Hello, did you check these instructions?

4. LoweryB

LoweryB Bit poster

Yes. it is a local account and the only solution MS recommends it is to reset the PC, which is not proper for me. I have important data in it.

5. kinessaryk

kinessaryk Bit poster

MS does can be used as a method to reset the password,but not the only one,are there other working accounts on PC?with other accounts to login to your PC for resetting password,as i know,Ophcrack is good at resetting and bypassing login password for Windows 7.

6. LoweryB

LoweryB Bit poster

Thanks for the tip. But I followed this Ophcrack guide: https://www.passgeeker.com/how-to-use-ophcrack-recovery-usb.html
    It says table not found after booting from the USB. any suggestion?