Cannot get Support

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by JudithG, Oct 13, 2020.

1. JudithG

JudithG Bit poster

I cannot get through to support because there is an open email waiting for my reply. I've replied dozen times, and it won't clear my case number which is no longer available for support when I call, or email. I'm stuck -- I cannot get through and cannot clear this message. Anyone have a way of talking to a live person? thanks.

2. Hello, if you would like to you can share the detailed issue description here with us.
    We will be glad to help you!

3. JudithG

JudithG Bit poster

that's nice -- but I really need to have my account cleared of the open ticket from last year that is preventing me from calling for tech support. I just purchased a new computer and loaded parallels to it. I also loaded windows and Microsoft 365 -- but there are problems. It is not working properly. Example: I can only open docs on the Mac side and not on the windows desktop. I cannot transfer files to windows desktop. Something is wrong and without having a tech look at my desktop though "sharing your desktop" it won't be possible. So if I can get through to their phone tech support, I'd appreciate it. Its available on my annual subscription and I pay for it -- I need that service. Not text, not chat, not email. I need to talk to a live person. thank you.

4. As I can see, you've created a ticket 2 days ago. Are you able to create a new one or not? Also in order to share your files between Mac and Windows please check this KB article.

5. MelvinaN

MelvinaN Junior Member

I think parallels offers best support. No one is perfect but they are doing really great to assist all of us.

Maria@Parallels likes this.
  6. JudithG

JudithG Bit poster

Thanks for the help. I tried, but it didn't work. I cannot open excel file in parallels. I'm paying for subscriptions but cannot get it to work. When I go to set up a call, here is the window I get. When I type in that number it says its expired and cannot use it. So, I'm stuck. This has been going on since January, I cannot get them to clear the messages and allow me to start a new ticket. If you know how I get get through this log jam, I'd appreciate it. Screen Shot 2020-10-19 at 10.36.58 AM.png

7. Thanks a lot for your warm words!:)

8. Did you try to reinstall Parallels Tools and check the issue?
    If it doesn't help please let us know.