Subscription renewal

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Mari-, Feb 23, 2021.

1. Mari-

Mari- Bit poster

Hi! I have tried to renew my expired subscription but the system doesn't proceed the payment. I have tried to make the payment by credit card and PayPal. I have tried it already several times and I'm in a bit of rush. I can't even request the support by email because of the expired subscription!?

2. Hello,
    Did you get any specific error message?

3. NattapongI

NattapongI Bit poster

Hi, I also have the problem with subscription renewal. It told me that I have to wait for an hour. I tried many times, nothing happens. My account already expired. No error message shown.

4. ChristophM3

ChristophM3 Bit poster

I have the same problem - please advise how I can renew my subscription!

5. Hi, could you share the screenshot of the error message please?

6. Hello,
    please sorry for the delay in response.
    does the issue still persist?
    If yes, please provide us with the screenshot of the error message.

7. AaronS18

AaronS18 Bit poster

I'm having the same problem. I try to pay to renew my subscription, and it says I will get an email within an hour, but nothing ever arrives and it has been days. I attached a screenshot of what it says.

Attached Files:

8. GreggD

GreggD Bit poster

I am having the exact same issue as these other members.
    I have tried to renew my expired subscription but the system doesn't proceed the payment.
    Please help!

9. DuncanM5

DuncanM5 Bit poster

Any update yet Parallels? This is affecting me as well as a lot of other people..!!!!!!

10. arger

arger Bit poster

Hello, i ran into the same problem as the other guys, but i actually payed for the membership already back in july, but my membership never gut updated. Still says that my membership expired

11. ErdalK

ErdalK Bit poster

hello,
    i have the same problem, my subscription status seems expired, and i just submit the card details, but nothing happened

12. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please provide us with the payment reference number or the Parallels Desktop for Mac license key so that we can check this further. Thanks.