The version of Parallel Desktop is not supported on Apple Silicon Macs.

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop on a Mac with Apple silicon' started by RichmondC, Mar 25, 2021.

1. RichmondC

RichmondC Bit poster

Hi! Just purchased Parallel Desktop 16 for my MacBook Pro M1. It shows that said software is not compatible with my MacBook M1. Is there any way to resolve the issue or shall just I apply for a refund?
    Thanks.

2. FredericL1

FredericL1 Bit poster

3. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

Hello, please provide me with your email address, and I'll open a ticket for you. Generally, Parallels Desktop for M1 Macs is in the Technical Preview stage and can be activated with a key available at https://my.parallels.com/desktop/beta only. Any other keys won't be accepted. Once the final version is released, you'll be able to activate it with the purchased license key.

4. RichmondC

RichmondC Bit poster

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 26, 2021
  5. Ram@Parallels

Ram@Parallels Parallels Support

Hi RichmondC
    I had to remove your email address here as it's a public forum for security reasons, please send a personal message to MikhailU@Parallels with your email address, to do that you can click on "reply with a personal message" below MikhailU's posting. thanks for understanding.

6. Mikhail Ushakov

Hi RichmondC,
    We've already opened a ticket for you yesterday. My colleagues should have provided you a response.

7. KobiB

KobiB Bit poster

I have exactly the same problem, how can I open a ticket?

8. Mikhail Ushakov

Hello! Please visit https://my.parallels.com/support/ to create a ticket. My colleagues will help you.