Parallels Desktop for Mac and MS Teams on Mac

Discussion in 'macOS Virtual Machine' started by ArmandoS1, Sep 10, 2020.

Tags:
  1. ArmandoS1

ArmandoS1 Bit poster

Hi.

I run Parallels for Mac in Coherence mode. I also run MS Teams on the Mac. I am wanting to share a Windows application running in a Parallels Coherence MacOS window through MS Teams. However, MS Teams does not show any of the Coherence windows. In order for Teams to see anything, I have to exit coherence and share the full Windows desktop.

Does anybody have any. hints as to how to share coherence-mode windows through MS Teams on a Mac??

Thanks.

aps

2. kavyaM

kavyaM Hunter

@ArmandoS1 Have it ever worked in past? Have you tried reinstalling Parallels Tools? Also please let us know the version of Mac OS and Parallels Desktop to check further.

3. FredericB6

FredericB6 Bit poster

Hi,
    I have the same issue but the opposite way, in coherence mode when using Teams from Windows, I can't share any of the Mac application running.

Is this the expected behavior?

Thanks,

Fred

4. franciscoA10

franciscoA10 Bit poster

did you solved thi issue?

5. ZacharyK4

ZacharyK4 Bit poster

Just checking to see if you ever found a resolution to this issue? I am experiencing the same issue and would love to be able to run MS Teams in Windows vs. Mac but isn't feasible if I can't share screens with Mac-side applications running.