This license key is already registered in a different account

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by ArtemB1, Jul 7, 2020.

1. ArtemB1

ArtemB1 Bit poster

Hello.
    In our personal account all keys are lost, and when we try to register an existing key, an error occurs "This license key is already registered in a different account".

2. Hello,
    please provide us with your license, email addresses (old and new).
    Please reply us back via the private message.

3. AntoineB1

AntoineB1 Bit poster

Hi,
    I have the same request, i need help transferring my license key to a new email account because the original email no longer exist.
    Thanks in advance.

4. Ajith1

Ajith1 Parallels Support

We have requested a few details in a private message, reply to it for further assistance.

5. ITV

ITV Bit poster

Hello, we have the same problem "This license key is already registered in a different account". And our account is not a business account, how can I change that?

6. Hello, we will be glad to help you.
    Could you provide us with your license key and Parallels Account email address please?
    Please check your inbox for more information.

7. Thanks a lot for the waiting time,
    we've added new admin to your Parallels Desktop license key, please check the issue.

8. mickg1

mickg1 Bit poster

hi there, I need to change my email address as it is no longer active, I cannot change my address because it needs confirmation using the old address, and again I cannot delete my account because it also needs the old email address. Can you help me please. Many thanks Mick

9. ScotiaD

ScotiaD Bit poster

Same problem here. I was provided a key for my work machine, but that work machine died a few weeks ago. I got my new one today, and I am unable to register Parallels on this one because it tells me that "The license key is associated with another Parallels account" which is impossible. The old Macbook won't even boot so I can't get at the information there, but I have the information saved in 1Pass. What can be done?

10. Hello, we can help you with changing your Parallels Account email address.
    Could you provide us with your old email address, new one and with your license key (if you would like to transfer any)
    Please reply us back via the private message.

11. Hello, could you provide us with your license key, old email address, new email address and your purchase order number.
    We've sent you a private message please reply us back with the requested information.

ScotiaD likes this.
  12. ScotiaD

ScotiaD Bit poster

Private message reply sent. Thank you, Maria!

13. Got it, thanks a lot for the fast response.
    Please confirm some other actions.

14. ArtemB1

ArtemB1 Bit poster

Hello.
    We want to register a key, but when we try to register it we get an error "This license key is already registered in a different account".

15. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent a private message, please check and response. Thanks, Parallels Team.

16. XenophonS

XenophonS Bit poster

Thank you very much for the explanation. This is also helpful for me, looking for information and answers on this?

17. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please let us know if you have any additional questions. Thanks.