After restarting Mac, don't know how to start Parallels

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by KannanM, Aug 26, 2021.

Tags:
  1. KannanM

KannanM Bit poster

Hi,
    When I restart Mac, Parallels disappears, and I don't know how to get it started again. Can you please help?
    Thanks.

2. Anand48

Anand48 Member

Hi, please start Parallels Desktop and let it disappear as you said. Then try "exit Coherence mode"
    • Click on the Parallels icon in the Mac menu bar and select View then click Exit Coherence.
    If the issue persists, please update us. Thanks.

3. KannanM

KannanM Bit poster

The problem is that I don't see the Parallels Desktop itself. Where can I find it?

4. Anand48

Anand48 Member

Hi, we've just sent you a private message, please check. Thanks.

5. KannanM

KannanM Bit poster

Your private message tells me to locate "Support Center" that is available through "Parallels Desktop".
    Unfortunately, "Parallels Desktop" software itself does not show up on my system. Is there any other way to reach the Support Center?

6. Anand48

Anand48 Member

Please follow the steps given below:
    1. Sign in to your Parallels account. Make sure your Parallels Desktop license is registered.
    2. Go to the Support page.
    3. Select your product and the category of your question. Enter a short issue description or key words into the search box.
    4. Click Request Support and proceed to the Support contact options.

7. Mark Fine

Mark Fine Pro

Bring up Finder. Go to the Applications folder and click on Parallels Desktop.app. then you should see the Control Center.