License for two computers

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by YUIT, Aug 10, 2021.

1. YUIT

YUIT Bit poster

Hello guys!
    I've purchased a license of Parallel Desktop 15 (1-time purchase) for computer A on early 2019.
    Now, I would like to purchase licenses of Parallel Desktop 17 for computer A, and also for a new computer B.
    I'm not sure whether I should purchase two new licenses, or I could purchase a single license first and then add a new subscription(license) for my new computer.
    Could you please provide the best choice for my scenario?

2. YUIT

YUIT Bit poster

Could anyone give me an answer today?

3. Hello, please accept our apologies for the delay in response.
    Do you still have the same issue?
    If you need both license keys at once time you can purchase 2 licenses from Parallels official website.
    If you need just 1 license and the second one after 3-6 month you can add it from you account
    Please let us know if you have any additional questions.

4. YUIT

YUIT Bit poster

Thanks for the reply.
    Could you explain more about this?
    "If you need just 1 license and the second one after 3-6 month you can add it from you account"
    I do not quite understand this statement, do you mean I could purchase one license first and then add the second license to my account?
    I cannot found any button to add a new license to my existing account.
    Or, I should upgrade my PD15 to PD17 first, then wait for 3-6 month, and then I could add another license of PD17 to my account?

5. Actually no. If you do not need the second license right now, you can add another seat to your license whenever you want. But it will not cost you full (year price).
    Please read this KB article for more information and let me know if you have any questions.

6. YUIT

YUIT Bit poster

I can't find the button of "buy more license", is it due to my version is too old or it is only for pro edition?

7. casao

casao Bit poster

@Maria@Parallels do you offer coupon for VMWare Fusion users looking to buy Paralells 17? If so could you please PM me?
    Thanks.

8. YUIT

YUIT Bit poster

Could anyone confirm my guess?

9. YUIT

YUIT Bit poster

Hello? I need to use virtual machine in my coming job.
    Your reply is very important to my decision, and I don't think it is proper to let your customer waiting a comment for almost a week.

10. Hello, could you provide us with the screenshot of the issue.
    And please accept our apologies for the delay in response.

11. Please check your inbox.

12. maurice6

maurice6 Bit poster

if I could get a discount code for changing from VMware Fusion to parallels 17 please

13. YUIT

YUIT Bit poster

Attached Files:

14. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven