Installing Windows 11 in Parallels Desktop for Mac 17

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by DavidB36, Sep 28, 2021.

1. DavidB36

DavidB36 Bit poster

I'm wanting to install the new Windows 11 in my Parallels virtual machine but I am getting a message that my virtual machine doesn't meet all the system requirements for Windows 11. Running PC Health Check, it says I have 43 Gb of free space in the virtual machine. I am also getting a message that "Your organization manages updates on this PC" which should not be there since I am in charge of my virtual machine. How do I fix things in order to be able to install Windows 11 on my Parallels 17 virtual machine?

2. craig_kinsel

craig_kinsel Bit poster

I got the same message. Help anyone?

3. AxelMe

AxelMe Bit poster

doing this health check I am getting two complains saying that Windows 11 can no be installed,
    1. Secure booting is not possible.
    2. No TPM Chip installed although parallel should support a virtual TPM as stated in press releases
    I bought my MacPro with Intel last year, so a new Mac still under warranty.

4. HECTORS4

HECTORS4 Bit poster

I got the same message. Help anyone?

5. AxelMe

AxelMe Bit poster

you have to configure parallels. Goto configure hardware and add the TPM hardware. I have done that and everything seams to be working fine.

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please update to 17.10.0 , the issue has been fixed there. Thanks, Parallels Team.