windows 11 and settings app

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by mattiasj3, Oct 15, 2021.

1. mattiasj3

mattiasj3 Bit poster

when you have used win 11 arm insider preview a while you can no longer open settings app. if you try, it hang i cant explain it better. i use latest parallels 17

LeventY1 likes this.
  2. iGadget

iGadget Bit poster

Same here, it works fine up until build 22454

3. mattiasj3

mattiasj3 Bit poster

i recived an update just. and i cant iven reboot to apply this. because if i try the system seems to dont response.

4. mattiasj3

mattiasj3 Bit poster

ok. now on build 22471. dev. still cant open settings app. i plan to buy parallels but if i cant access a critical part of windows i dont know

5. LeventY1

LeventY1 Bit poster

I have the same problem after updating to Windows 11 from Windows 10

6. Karel1

Karel1 Bit poster

I have the same problem, I can not open the settings application, Win does not respond, I have bulid 22471, after opening the settings application freezes. All after update to 17.1.0 (51516)

7. Matt_Sky

Matt_Sky Bit poster

same here.

8. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @Karel1, Please refer to this KB article to: https://kb.parallels.com/6571 to create a support ticket and reply to this message with the ticket number, so we can assist you further. Thanks, McAllen.

9. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello @MatthiasS16, Please refer to this KB article to: https://kb.parallels.com/6571 to create a support ticket and reply to this message with the ticket number, so we can assist you further. Thanks, McAllen.

10. AaronK5

AaronK5 Bit poster