Launch Error: Unsupported Host Machine Architecture (ARM64)

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by JordanE2, Sep 29, 2021.

1. JordanE2

JordanE2 Bit poster

Hi everyone;

I have this error message when launching the game "New World" ,,, Is it possible to have help or tips please ?

Thanks in advance,
    Jordan

2. JordanE2

JordanE2 Bit poster

Up, I would like to know if this can work in order to purchase or not Parallels

3. dubois

dubois Bit poster

Same problem here, "Unsupported host machine architecture ARM64.
    Any solution ?
    Thanks,

4. Hello, when did you get this issue? Are you running any specific applications?

5. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

6. dubois

dubois Bit poster

@maria When i try to launch New World (steam version)
    @GampaA thanks i'll watch

7. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @dubois , we are happy to help you. Please reach us back for any further queries. Thanks, Parallels Team.

8. dubois

dubois Bit poster

Hi,
    I try all i found on line about New World and Parallel desktop but nothing works.
    I will try with another soft, thanks for your help

9. JeanP13

JeanP13 Bit poster

Hi,
    I got the same error, there're any solution?

10. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @JeanP13 , please provide the screen shot of error message. Thanks, Parallels Team.

11. betulcarkc

betulcarkc Bit poster

Merhaba, bir at sorunum var, bana yardım eder misiniz?

12. AsierGanzarin

AsierGanzarin Bit poster

I have also the same issue with New World (Steam version). Is there any solution?

Attached Files:

13. FrederickK2

FrederickK2 Bit poster

I am unable to follow the link. Permission denied, even though I am logged in to my account. Trying to run Mortal Online 2 through Steam and getting the "Unsupported host machine architecture. (ARM 64)" Error.

14. KyleJ6

KyleJ6 Bit poster

Same for me, but trying to run Fortnite through Epic Games Launcher... same error message and the support page says Permission Denied while logged in

15. JoeL17

JoeL17 Bit poster

I still have this problem. I am trying to launch fall guys and got this "Unsupported host machine architecture. (ARM 64)"
    I don't wanna pay for Parallel if there is never a solution

16. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, which operating system you are trying to launch? Are you running Intel Mac or M1 Mac?Please help us with a screenshot of the error message.

17. Kai11

Kai11 Bit poster

Screen Shot 2022-06-30 at 2.59.50 PM.png I have the same message pop up. This is what it looks like trying to launch from Epic Games. For me I'm on M1 Mac.

18. Nazeemabanu@P

Nazeemabanu@P Moderator

Hello @Kai11, Upon starting a third-party application or a game inside Windows on a Mac with Apple M1 chip the error message stating the application or a game doesn't support ARM architecture might pop up. It means that this application/game is incompatible with ARM architecture. In this case, we advise you to contact the application/game Support team for supporting the game for the ARM platform. Kindly refer to this link - KB Parallels: Parallels Desktop for Mac computers with Apple M1 chips and third-party applications compatibility for the same. Thanks.

19. jane13

jane13 Bit poster

is there an update on how to fix Lauch error Unspported host machine architecture. (arm64)
    upload_2022-10-22_20-59-59.png

20. Ronan1

Ronan1

Having this problem too, it seems that all games are connected with Easy Anti Cheat, which I assume is the problem. Any solutions yet?