Payment Authorization Failed

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by HadrienL, Sep 6, 2011.

1. HadrienL

HadrienL Bit poster

Hello,

No matter the credit card or the computer i try, i cannot buy the upgrade for pd7. It always fails with the message "Payment Authorization Failed".

Please let me know how to proceed.

Hadrien

2. EkaterinaZ

EkaterinaZ Parallels Team

3. DeronB

DeronB Bit poster

Same deal here. Sent in the support ticket, but nothing yet.

Must be an all around issue though.

4. ChrisVilla

ChrisVilla Banned

We just need to wait a couple of days. We should consider that they will address issues as they come their hands. First come first serve basis. And I am sure there are plenty of request everyday [​IMG]

5. DeronB

DeronB Bit poster

Argh!

Well. They got back to me and send everything was all set and once again I tried and got the same error.

Very frustrating at this point.

I run my own business and never have issued receiving payments. You would think that part of your business would be working.

Oh well. Maybe it's time to take another look at something else.

6. HadrienL

HadrienL Bit poster

I was able to pay. At least the message changed at the end of my order :
    A message saying that my transaction is in progress et they will come back to me to tell me the processing status, appeared this time.
    But it's been like 12 hours ago... and still nothing : No download link or activation email !

7. LiudmilaA

LiudmilaA Bit poster

Dear users,

If you have any trouble placing order for Parallels Desktop at our website, please contact Parallels Customer Service for assistance:

https://www.parallels.com/uk/support/request/

The forum is free support resource and is aimed to help users to communicate with each other. The forum does not guarantee any responses from Parallels.

Please, submit your requests using the form above, if you need to solve urgent questions.

8. ptcolombo

ptcolombo Bit poster

Having the exact same problem. Call tech support who said wait a couple of hours and opened a ticket for me. tried in a couple of hours, 24 hrs and 48hrs and nothing worked. In the mean time, I got an email saying we assume the problem has been resolved. Had them reopen it but no reply yet. Tried it on my iMac and my wires Win7 computer and the same failure. Tried two different credit cards and still failed. Called Amex to check on my card and they assured me there is no problem there. Losing faith in this company.

9. geyienhk@yahoo.co.uk

geyienhk@yahoo.co.uk Junior Member

I'm seeing the exact same problem, "Payment Authorization Failed" on known good credit cards.

Impossible to send a support request at:

https://www.parallels.com/uk/support/request/

because, stupidly, they REQUIRE an Activation Key or Product ID to submit a ticket but I don't have one because I ... can't purchase the product!

This is all too much trouble, lost another customer here.

10. LiudmilaA

LiudmilaA Bit poster

You can indicate key for any previous version of Parallels Desktop.

11. cmccorvey

cmccorvey Bit poster

Still an issue for me

I had this problem this morning and I experienced it back in September too. Back then I just ignored it. Now I actually need Desktop 7 and I can't buy the upgrade!

12. LiudmilaA

LiudmilaA Bit poster

Dear cmccorvey,

We are assisting you through the support ticket you submitted.

13. aroond

aroond Bit poster

is anyone having these issues again ... i have several licenses with parallels, but am now ready to try a different solution.

i called on the phone, no response, email, no response,

14. EkaterinaZ

EkaterinaZ Parallels Team

Dear aroond,

I have checked your ticket. In the latest correspondence we sent you (on January 24) we informed you that we are waiting for a reply from our order processing partner. As they handle all the orders they should be able to assist. As soon as we hear from them we will send you an e-mail.

Please let us know if you do not receive our e-mails.

15. OmerY2

OmerY2 Bit poster

I have same issue

16. OmerY2

OmerY2 Bit poster

I have the same issue

17. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly send your Parallels Desktop license key in private message. Thanks, Parallels Team.

18. OmerY2

OmerY2 Bit poster

I've been trying to make a new order. PRO version

19. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we have sent you a private message, please check and response. Thanks, Parallels Team.