This license key is already registered in a different account.

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by isidores, Nov 6, 2021.

1. isidores

isidores Bit poster

I purchased a permanent (upgrade) license on March 2, 2021. However, I am getting the error: "This license key is already registered in a different account" when I try to install it on a new computer, or even checking the account on the computer I've been using it on. The license is also not showing on my Parallels account page. I've had the same Parallels account since 2006, and I didn't create a new account just for this upgrade. I'm able to log in to the Parallels site with this account. But when I try to get support it's not even showing email or phone as an option, as it says I don't have any current licenses.

2. isidores

isidores Bit poster

no feedback ?

3. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please send your Parallels Desktop license key in private message to assist you further. Thanks, Parallels Team.

4. YaroslavM

YaroslavM Bit poster

I've bought Parallels Desktop 16 a year ago. Today it stopped accessing Internet. I've logged into my account and tried to register the key - I've got the same response that it's already registered in another account. Actually internet access is Moore important issue, but this one is also interesting and strange.

5. GampaA@P

GampaA@P Pro

Hello @YaroslavM , please send your Parallels Desktop license key in private message to assist you further. Thanks, Parallels Team.