Download Video no longer works with YouTube

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Windows' started by ML_3, Nov 26, 2021.

1. ML_3

ML_3 Bit poster

Sadly I updated my Parrallels Toolbox for Windows for the first time since I purchased it January 2021. YouTube downloads had been running slower and slower. Now they don't work at all. They get to the final few seconds then the download ends. Under Previous download the title is in read and shows Xs left. Only option I have for the file is to "Remove from list"

Is there anyway to back out the update or a know fix for this issue?

2. JohnR47

JohnR47 Bit poster

Yes i am unable to download videos from YouTube or anywhere else. I am afraid i might have to look for other options even though i love Parallels because my main function is to be able to download video. I did uninstall and reistall several times.

Please help.

3. Hello, what is your Parallels Toolbox version? Are you unable to download specific video or just any of them?
    Could you collect the technical report once the issue reoccurs and reply us back with the report's ID please?

4. ML_3

ML_3 Bit poster

I didn't renew my subscription when it lapsed in January. Been 1 1/2 years since I reported this issue and appears it's never been fixed. Only thing i used Parrellels Toolbox for was archiving YouTube videos. No use paying for a product that no longer works.