I downloaded a trial for Parallels and the quality isn't the best?

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by Rain1999, Dec 26, 2021.

1. Rain1999

Rain1999 Bit poster

Hello everyone,
    I have the 2020 Apple iMac with Retina 5K display (27-inch, 8GB RAM, 512GB SSD Storage). It's only a month old and I really need Windows on there because there's a drawing programme I can't get on the Mac - it's only on Windows. My previous computer was a Windows. So I decided to download Parallels as the for the trial and the quality isn't the best. So I uninstalled it and am going to try again. If I were to buy the full version would it have better quality?

Thank you!

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, please let us know if you have tried from App Store or from our website?

3. Rain1999

Rain1999 Bit poster

I used it from the website.

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, kindly elaborate the issue you have faced while using the trial version so that we can understand better and help you out.

5. Rain1999

Rain1999 Bit poster

I downloaded the Parallels trial from the website and it's really laggy and quite slow. Should I download it from the App store?

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, thank you for the information. Basically Parallels Desktop trial from the websites gives you more features than AppStore Edition. Have you installed Parallels Tools while using the trial version?