Can't Activate Parallels on my New M1 MacBook

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Anthony18, Jan 18, 2022.

1. Anthony18

Anthony18 Bit poster

Hello,

I have a new M1 Max MacBook (running MacOs 12.1) that will replace my older MacBook, however I can't activate Parallels on my new laptop.
    Please see ticket that I opened yesterday 3245439
    Error message:
    "This license has reached its activation limit and can no longer be used to activate new product copies."
    I have already uninstalled it on my old MacBook.

Thanks,
    Anthony

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have sent a private message. Please help us with your license key over there.

3. LilisO

LilisO Bit poster

Hello,
    My parallels desktop was having an error. When I tried to re install it, I can't activate the Parallels. My Purchase Order Number is AKD-73693049673. Please help. Thank you.

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have responded to your issue on another thread. Kindly help us with the error message you are getting.

5. Anthony18

Anthony18 Bit poster

Hello, I responded to your private message. Please assist.
    Thanks

6. Anthony18

Anthony18 Bit poster

Problem solved! Thanks for the help.

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we are happy to hear your issue has been fixed. Please reach us back for any further queries.

8. Krysalisco

Krysalisco Bit poster

Parallels, a global leader in cross-platform solutions, announces the launch of Parallels® Desktop 17 for Mac (parallels.com/desktop), the latest version of its powerful solution to run native Windows applications on Mac computers with Apple M11 and Intel chip.

9. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we appreciate your feedback.

10. JimJ4

JimJ4 Bit poster

I am having the same problem as mentioned above. I just moved to a new Macbook Pro and when I try to activate on the new one, I get that message about reaching license limit. Why do I not get the option to move the license to this new mac? This is the second time I have had this problem over the past few years. Please help get the license activated.

11. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we have sent you a private message. Kindly check and reply back to us.

12. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello @JimJ4 we have deleted your post as it contains your personal details. Please do not share any of your personal details on a public forum. Kindly help us with your license key in private message.

13. yoshinoya

yoshinoya Bit poster

I am having the same problem as mentioned above. I just moved to a new Macbook Pro and when I try to activate on the new one, I get that message about reaching license limit. Please help me!

14. McallenT@P

McallenT@P Parallels Team

Hello, We have sent you a personal message please check and respond to the same. Thanks, Parallels Team.

15. yoshinoya

yoshinoya Bit poster

I got your message . thanks a lot!

16. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we are happy to assist you. Please reach us back for any further queries.

17. brendan2

brendan2 Bit poster

iv recently downloaded Microsoft parallels on my Mac air and it was working for about 30 mins until I closed my laptop when I reopened it said the desktop was suspended so I clicked resume and it went to the desktop but as soon as I click on anything the mouse disappears iv uninstalled and reinstalled but keep running into the same problem any suggestions?

18. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, please reinstall Parallels Tools by following this KB.