Difference between business and pro edition

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by fuggly, Jan 31, 2022.

1. fuggly

fuggly Bit poster

Hi

I'm a bit late to this game but I couldn't find anything telling me why I should buy a Pro license instead of a Business license. They're both $99 and the business license has even more features. Why exactly should I get a Pro license instead of a Business one?
    Also.. since I already own three Pro licences, if a Business license would do the job better in my case, is there an side grade path to the Business license?

I apologise in advance if this has been answered somewhere already, but so far I couldn't find it
    Rog

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, you can go for any Edition of Parallels Desktop which is convenient for you. Basically Parallels Desktop Business Edition is more convenient when there are huge number of systems running Parallels, it is easier to track on them from one admin account. And the extra features (like Universal binary for single mass deployment to all Mac computers, Centralized administration and management, Unified Volume License Key for mass deployment) given for Business Edition, these are mostly usable for companies.