GTA 5 is keep suspending and my Parallels 17 crashes.

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by PeterK58, Jan 28, 2022.

1. PeterK58

PeterK58 Bit poster

Please refer to technical report 389456106 (I also submitted a lot of technical report today, but I do not know how to check them).

I cannot play GTA 5 because Parallels 17 becomes suspended. I do not know why this problem occurs, but I restarted my game more than 10 times today because of this problem. The suspending occurs randomly.

What is the problem and how can I resolve this issue?

2. PeterK58

PeterK58 Bit poster

Another technical report below:
    Technical report 389456791 has been sent to Parallels.

3. PeterK58

PeterK58 Bit poster

Technical report 389458187 has been sent to Parallels. (Detailed Log)

4. VladimirP8

VladimirP8 Bit poster

I have the same problem. When I run GTA 5 through Parallels on Macbook m1 Air (16gb ram), the game is playable about 15minutes and after that windows is suspended. When I try to restart the game it works about 2 minutes and after that suspends again.

5. PeterK58

PeterK58 Bit poster

My 2018 MacBook Pro has i7, 16GB RAM, Iris Pro Graphics 655, and 1TB SSD. Yours is M1, but the same issue is happening. This must be a Parallels 17's software issue.

6. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please refer to this KB and increase the virtual machine's memory (RAM). Thanks.

7. VladimirP8

VladimirP8 Bit poster

I have 16gb RAM on my mac and 8gb of RAM is allocated for Parallels. I tried to increase the RAM but I'm not allowed to.

8. PeterK58

PeterK58 Bit poster

I have 16GB RAM on my MacBook Pro and 8GB is allocated for Parallels. I cannot increase the virtual machine's memory (RAM) because it is already set at maximum.
    I do not think that this is an issue from the RAM. Rather, it would be a problem from graphic processing in Parallels. Did you check my technical report?

9. RaxL

RaxL Bit poster