Break Time does not automatically start tracking

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by Srv-02, Apr 27, 2022.

1. Srv-02

Srv-02 Bit poster

Dear Parallels Community,
    I recently bought my Parallels license including the Toolbox and I am impressed by its feature set.

I started to use Break Time, but it doesn't automatically start tracking my activities according to the configured working schedule.
    Every morning I need to open Break Time manually and hit "Start Tracking", though the menu says that it will start tracking at "Wednesday, 9AM" - when it currently is Wednesday, 11AM.

I am using Break Time on macOS Monterey 12.3.1 on a M1 Pro system.

Thanks a lot for your help in advance!

Cheers,
    Mike

2. Asish

Asish Staff Member

Hello, We would like to recommend you uninstall Parallels Toolbox and download again Parallels Toolbox from this link:https://www.parallels.com/try/toolbox then install the latest build of Parallels Toolbox and check again.

3. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

Hello!
    Has the issue been fixed for you?

4. Srv-02

Srv-02 Bit poster

Unfortunately, not. Sometimes the tracking doesn't start at all, or only in the afternoon.

5. Mikhail Ushakov

Thank you for letting us know.
    Kindly collect a tech report at the moment of reproduction as described at https://kb.parallels.com/124107 and send the generated 9-digit ID in your reply.

6. Srv-02

Srv-02 Bit poster

7. Srv-02

Srv-02 Bit poster

In the morning I opened the MacBook lid out of standby, and it didn't start tracking automatically. When I opened Break Time, I had the prompt to "Start Tracking".

8. Mikhail Ushakov

Thank you. We've reported the issue to the developers! Once we have an update, we'll reach out to you.