Can't change payment options from credit card to Paypal

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by KyuhwanC, May 22, 2022.

1. KyuhwanC

KyuhwanC Bit poster

upload_2022-5-23_5-29-1.png
    Hi,
    I would like to change my payment method from credit card to Paypal but I can't find the option to change the payment method in 'Review Payment Options', I can only change the information of the credit card. Am I missing something?
    Thanks in advance.

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, please refer to this KB article for changing your payment method.

3. KyuhwanC

KyuhwanC Bit poster

Hi,
    my subscription is currently expired so I can't exactly follow the KB article. When I go to 'Review Payment Options' under 'Expired Subscriptions', it only gives me an option to change my credit card information. I still can't change from credit card to Paypal - please refer to the image on my original question.
    Thanks.

4. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, kindly refer to this KB article and update us.

5. KyuhwanC

KyuhwanC Bit poster

Hello, the KB article doesn't help at all since it is thing I was trying to do from the start. Please look at the image on the original question. I can reach to the Payment Options page but I only have the option to change the credit card information, not from credit card to Paypal. Is it technically impossible to change the payment option to Paypal if I started as credit card? Can it be a regional thing? Am I supposed to just buy a new product instead of renewing the license?
    Thanks.

6. KyuhwanC

KyuhwanC Bit poster

Hello, I haven't solved the problem but I found a way to use my credit card. Sorry for your time.

7. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hello, we are happy to hear yous issue got fixed. Please reach us back for any further queries.

8. WilliamH26

WilliamH26 Bit poster

I need to renew expired license but i must also change credit card information and cannot find a way to do this