Bloomberg

Discussion in 'Parallels Desktop on a Mac with Apple silicon' started by JakeH1, Oct 18, 2021.

1. KonstantinosT1

KonstantinosT1 Bit poster

It's a completely new install. Just installed the w11 that parallels has preinstalled/ready. Yes I have office 365 for arm. All other settings default.

2. ChadC9

ChadC9 Bit poster

Great. Thank you for the update. I'll make sure I'm at the default settings and try again.

3. KonstantinosT1

KonstantinosT1 Bit poster

I did a clean install starting from a clean state so no settings were carried over. It took a bit longer , I had both laptops side by side for a week just to make sure that everything was ok.
    That was actually the first thing I did as soon as I got the MBP. I was going to wait if it did not work.

4. ChadC9

ChadC9 Bit poster

Update: performed a complete reset/reinstall of Windows 11. Running parallels 18 upgrade. All windows updates installed. Downloaded Bloomberg terminal software and Microsoft 365.

Bloomberg APIs in Excel still have the same problems. Data comes into my spreadsheets but changing parameters in the formulas (time frame, sort, etc) doesn't do anything. I've run the diagnostics etc. Bloomberg terminal software works just fine. Excel and Bloomberg speedy. Just can't get the formulas to work properly. At a loss...

5. WilliamG18

WilliamG18 Bit poster

I tried using the excel 64-bit + bloomberg add-in and found the same issues. However, when I installed excel 32-bit + add-in (32-bit) everything worked well. Has anyone else tried the different versions?