Registration not possible

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by ParallelsU1018, Oct 26, 2022.

1. ParallelsU1018

ParallelsU1018 Bit poster

I recently deleted my account. Now I want to reinstall Parallels Desktop 17. So I created a new account. I can't register my product key because a message appears saying the key is associated with another account. What can I do ?

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

3. Jesy

Jesy Bit poster

This is the same crappy error I'm getting!

4. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a private message. Please help us with your Parallels Desktop for Mac license key over there so that we can check this further. Thanks.

5. JongsooK

JongsooK Bit poster

I also have the same license migration problem.

6. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

7. ParallelsU1018

ParallelsU1018 Bit poster

I followed the steps to register via Parallels Software. No way. I got the message: "check the internet connection and try again...." Then I tried to register the software using the displayed link. I got the message: "This license key is already registered in a different account". I Think you forgot to delete the assignment after I deleted my old account ?

8. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

9. MaurizioV1

MaurizioV1 Bit poster

I have more or less the same problem. Apple service change the motherboard in my mac, and now when i try to activate Parallels Tools it say that i've reached the limit of activations. But this is not true.......

10. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

11. SikorkaS

SikorkaS Bit poster

I'm having the same problem...but not fixes it tell now...

12. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster