you have reached Activation Limit

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by Harr, Nov 9, 2022.

1. Harr

Harr Bit poster

Parallels 8 on 10.11 system
    please reach out Parallels Support Team
    so hello!

No problem with deactivation of the old systems i installed, but from my side i can't
    would be nice if you help

2. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, please be informed that Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac is not compatible with macOS 10.10 or later, refer to https://kb.parallels.com/114381 to know about Parallels Desktop and macOS compatibility. Thanks.

3. Harr

Harr Bit poster

ok interesting.
    However i have it running and activated on such a system.
    but ok

4. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message, please provide us with the screenshots, so that we can resolve the issue for you. Thanks.

5. MacW1

MacW1 Bit poster

This has happened to me (an all things are exactly the same). Deactivation WAS a seamless thing, now it's broken.

6. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message, please provide us with the screenshots, so that we can resolve the issue for you. Thanks.

7. arielh1

arielh1 Bit poster

I have the same problem. Help me please

8. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message, please provide us with your Parallels Desktop license key, so that we can resolve the issue for you. Thanks.

9. SikorkaS

SikorkaS Bit poster

re-install in the new system

10. Bhargava

Bhargava Bit poster

Hello, we have sent you a personal message, please provide us with your Parallels Desktop license key, so that we can resolve the issue for you. Thanks.

11. Don10

Don10 Bit poster

I have the same problem. Help me please

12. Asish

Asish Staff Member

Hello @Don10, we have sent you a personal message, please provide us with the screenshots, so that we can resolve the issue for you.